- Line VAL 1 will run around the clock for you from Wien Westbahnhof (via Wien Hauptbahnhof) to Vienna Airport.
- Line VAL 2 takes you from Vienna Morzinplatz/Schwedenplatz to Vienna Airport every hour between 04:15 a.m. and 03:15a.m.
- Line VAL 3 departs at 05:58 a.m. / 07:58 a.m. / 09:58 a.m. / 11:58 a.m. / 02:58 p.m. / 04:58 p.m. / 06:58 p.m. from Donauzentrum to Vienna Airport.
The Vienna Airport Lines take you quickly, directly and comfortably from Vienna Airport to the city centre or the Danube City and back.
Three express lines pick you up daily from various Viennese districts. Our buses stop at 11 stations with underground connections. Also take advantage of our night services on Vienna Airport Line 2 (Morzinplatz/Schwedenplatz).
- VAL 1: Line VAL 1 runs hourly from 03:00 a.m. to 00:30 a.m. for you from Wien Westbahnhof via Wien Hauptbahnhof (South Entrance) to Vienna Airport.
- VAL 2: Line VAL 2 runs hourly around the clock, from 04:15 a.m. to 03:15 a.m., for you from Vienna Morzinplatz/Schwedenplatz to Vienna Airport.
- VAL 3: Line VAL 3 connects Donaustadt with Vienna Airport. The Vienna Airport Lines stop at the stations: Donauzentrum - Kagraner Brücke - Hotel NH Danube City - Kaisermühlen/VIC (Austria Center) - Krieau (Messe Wien) - Stadion - Donaumarina - Vienna Airport. Line VAL 3 runs every two hours between 5:58 a.m. and 6:58 p.m. between Donauzentrum and Vienna Airport.